Infinix Note 11 series smartphone launched with 50MP camera
(Infinix Note 11 Series) New Smartphone Launch: Hong Kong’s smartphone maker Infinix has launched its Infinix Note 11 series in India. Under this, the company has launched two new phones Infinix Note 11, Infinix Note 11S in the Indian smartphone market.
Infinix Note 11 series special features
Infinix has claimed that these handsets are the best gaming phones in their segment. In these, fast charging has also been supported with fast speed, ultra-smooth display. Both the phones support Dar-Link 2.0 Game Boost technology. You will be able to buy both these phones in three color options.
Infinix Note 11, 11s price and variants
The price of Infinix Note 11 is Rs 11,999 and the sale of this phone will start from 23 December. At the same time, the price of 6 GB and 64 GB storage variants of Infinix Note 11s smartphone is Rs 12,999. 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variants can be purchased for Rs 14,999. The sale of this phone will start soon from the e-commerce platform Flipkart. (Infinix Note 11 Series)
Features of Infinix Note 11 Series
- Talking about Infinix Note 11, it has a 6.7-inch FullHD+ AMOLED display that supports 750 nits peak brightness.
- Talking about Infinix Note 11s, it has a 6.95-inch Punchhole FullHD Plus display, which supports 120Hz Ultra Smooth refresh rate.
- Talking about the processor, the advanced Helio G88 processor has been given in Infinix Note 11, while the latest Helio G96 processor is available in Infinix Note 11s.
- Both these phones have a triple rear camera setup, in which the main camera is 50 megapixels, while a 2-megapixel depth sensor and a portrait lens have also been given.
- For selfies, they have a 16 MP camera supporting AI technology.
- These smartphones have a massive 5000mAh battery, which supports 33W fast charging.